Who Can Apply
The start-up should be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013/1956) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932)
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
- The date of registration/incorporation should not be beyond 10 years.
If a company is not registered, an application may be made in the names of the promoters/founders. However, the promoters/founders must ensure that the company is registered within a period of 3 months from the date of selection for CoE.
- Start-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
- Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
Innovative & Scalable
- Entity should be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, services or processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth.